Wednesday, August 21, 2013

snuggle bug

Here I am, catching up on the blog. I have blogged here and there about recent things but I have a huge back log of things that need to be blogged. These photos are from February.

 

Jan to March 2013 109

Gwen is such a happy little bug in the mornings, and she adores morning cuddles. Whenever Joe is leaving for work and she’s awake, she will cry when he leaves the room. It’s the darn near sweetest thing and just breaks Joe’s heart when she does it. She’s the first of the three kiddos to do that to him. Open-mouthed smile

Jan to March 2013 110Jan to March 2013 111

Jan to March 2013 113

Jan to March 2013 114Jan to March 2013 115

Joe’s favorite hobby with his kids.

Jan to March 2013 117

They’re just so sweet together!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Tayler is such a daddy's girl too! I LOVE IT! I think Rocky needed a baby to like him from the beginning not that the boys didn't, they were just super attached to me. Such sweet photos :)