Saturday, November 17, 2012

32 Weeks!

I had my 32 Week visit on Friday. Everything is still measuring right, I’ve gained a total of 26 pounds, Baby’s heart beat was SUPER easy to find this time since she’s getting so big, and then we chatted about hopefully having another successful VBAC and how my Doctor really likes delivering at Skyridge. They have a NICU at Skyridge but they don’t have a Kaiser NICU team – that means if I deliver before 36 weeks, I would have to deliver at St. Joe’s, because they have a Kaiser NICU team, unless I want to pay a TON of extra money. Which I don’t. Thank you. I will deliver wherever I need to deliver. And all will be well! My next appointment would have been scheduled at 36 weeks but since I tend to go into preterm labor around 34 weeks, that’s when she scheduled my next appointment for. So I will be going back in 2 weeks instead of 4. That puts me at ease quite a bit. I will also get an ultrasound at 36 weeks if I make it that far this time! We shall see! I always thought my friends had cooler doctors than I did, getting an ultrasound at 36 weeks but no, I had never had a 36 week ultrasound because I had never made it that far with my boys! So here’s to hoping.

Baby moves a lot and its SO much fun to watch her.  I love seeing the “ocean wave” like movements on my belly. Makes me giggle. It honestly freaks Travis out. He really doesn’t know what to make of it. Enoch just loves it. His face is priceless every time he sees her move. As far as contractions, I have Braxton-Hicks start at about 3 months. Since about two weeks ago, I’ll have Braxton-Hicks contractions solid, all day long, about every other day now. My stomach will just be hard, constantly, all day. Then there are days where I’ll have a contraction that stops me in my tracks and I’ll have to sit down and breathe through them. I’m getting more and more of those now. Some make it hard to breathe. Fun stuff. This is about the time that I start getting nervous. I’m always worried that I’ll have something happen to stress me out so bad that I go into labor and I can’t stop it as usual. I really make Joe nervous. Even if I get up to pee in the middle of the night, he’ll sit straight up and ask if I’m okay and where I’m going. He takes really good care of me and makes sure I take rest when I need it. I’ve had a lot of people tell me I’m lucky to have babies early but truly, its stressful. And I still experience the end of pregnancy feeling, the soreness, tiredness, and doneness, I just experience it sooner in my pregnancy. I feel like I go through all the morning sickness and no bump portion of pregnancy forever, then I pop half way through and then I have the baby a few weeks later. I don’t get to just sit and enjoy pregnancy for a good amount of time. Okay, I’m done with whining! ; D

Here are the 29-32 weeks photos!

29 weeks30 weeks

31 weeks32 weeks

People say I’m still so tiny but I honestly don’t feel like it. Things are getting pretty tight in there!!

November 2012 020November 2012 078

29 & 30

November 2012 107November 2012 091

31

November 2012 130

32

November 2012 118November 2012 119

Travis really loves to use my belly as a pillow now. My boys are so much fun.

 

I’m hoping to squeeze in some family pictures between now and when Baby comes. I think I’d like to be pregnant in family photos once! Right? Again, here’s to hoping!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Cute baby bump! I am actually missing mine. Haha! I do the same thing with contractions! Make sure to relax! I didn't and look what happened. Yikes :) You look great and I hope you get to be pregnant for a lot longer!