I've been following this blog for quite some time now and I couldn't even tell you how I got started. It might have been my friend's wife. I read her family blog which is super cute and hilarious and she linked me to this blog through one of her posts. Now she writes for this amazing blog too!
Pear Shaped Thoughts is probably my favorite blog to read. I honestly wake up in the morning and get ready for my day by reading their latest post. Its a group of amazingly funny, whitty, smart ladies (two of whom I've actually met, the Aussie happens to be my best friend. You're jealous, go on, admit it. ; ) ) who post about life, what bugs them, what they love, what makes them laugh, funny stories from their lives, etc. Its my daily dose of awesomeness.
Just a word to the wise, if you're not already reading and following this blog, you should be. I love it so I know you'll love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment