Friday, September 21, 2012

first grader

August-September 2012 013

My little sweet, adorably handsome Enoch is a First Grader! Can you believe it!

He was SO excited to start school this year, just like last year. He really loves his school. He has so many friends and he seems to leave an impression on a lot of the staff there. His favorite teacher this year is Ms. L, he informed me of all the teachers that got married over the summer so they have new names now, he still loves art & music class the most, he’s doing great in math still (yay!), he’s doing okay with reading, he’s not AMAZING at it but he’s doing much better this year than last year. He’s already come home with quite a few 100%’s from Riggs (their writing program), which gives him a big smile and he’s only had one yellow day. The funny thing about the yellow day – the day before he got the yellow, he kept telling me he was worried. Worried about what Enoch? “I’m worried that I’m going to get a yellow tomorrow Mom.”. And that was the end of the conversation. It bothers him to get anything but greens so he makes a great effort to be good in class. He got the yellow for talking while a teacher was talking, oops. He’s just social. Stay focused Enoch! He’s a great kid and I’m so grateful that he loves school. What a blessing! Love ya Enoch! I know you’ll have an awesome year in first grade!

No comments: