Monday, February 7, 2011

Enoch

The other day I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Enoch and a cute puppy appeared in a commercial. Our conversation continued like so...

Enoch - Mom, I want a real puppy dog.

Me - Well Enoch, your Dad is allergic to dogs so I really don't think we'll be able to get a real puppy.

Enoch - Thats ok Mom, Dad can just go to work all the time so I can have a real puppy and then he won't get sick!

I just love how his little mind works... :D

2 comments:

Oveson's said...

You have got to love the solutions that kids come up with...lol...and they always seem to find one for the things they want. :)

Stacy said...

I love how their little minds work at this age, they find a way for everything to work out that they want :).