Oh my goodness gorgeous girl!!!! Your hair is so gorgeous no matter how you do it. Short, long, dark , light. You are so stylish!!! Brian and I loved talking with you and Joe at the cookoff. You guys are so fun!!! We have to plan a time for us to all get together again!
Hummmmm.... the only style you didn't do is the Posh Spice. So I really can't what I like the most, because basically you can wear any style and look so glamorous. But for now, I guess it's your current cut, the bangs are so great.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness gorgeous girl!!!! Your hair is so gorgeous no matter how you do it. Short, long, dark , light. You are so stylish!!! Brian and I loved talking with you and Joe at the cookoff. You guys are so fun!!! We have to plan a time for us to all get together again!
Hummmmm.... the only style you didn't do is the Posh Spice. So I really can't what I like the most, because basically you can wear any style and look so glamorous. But for now, I guess it's your current cut, the bangs are so great.
Your hair looks soooo good!!!
You're hair is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment