Friday, April 11, 2014

Zoo Day - 04/11/14

Feb to May 2014 402
There are just some days that require you to take your kids out of school for no reason at all except for a visit to the zoo. And when a Friday in April yields a perfectly gorgeous day, just for that, you don’t say no!
Feb to May 2014 403
It wasn’t super busy, it was warm but not too hot, it was just us for the first half so we did things the lazy way. The boys scoped out the map, we lingered at exhibits, we took snack breaks, etc. It was perfect.
Feb to May 2014 404
Feb to May 2014 408
I just love how our Zoo has so many more elephants now. Enoch can definitely get his elephant fix every time we visit.
Feb to May 2014 411
Too busy to smile obviously.
Feb to May 2014 414
Snacking on her granola.
Feb to May 2014 421
This is either Kimbo or Groucho, I can’t recall. Sorry, Mom brain!
Feb to May 2014 428
Baby zebra!! I love babies at the zoo!
Feb to May 2014 433
It was an unbelievably gorgeous day!
Feb to May 2014 436
Later in the day, our friend Shannon arrived and hung out with us. Her little girl Evie is just the cutest! Travis gets along with her really well. Shan’s little Jackson was in the stroller.
Feb to May 2014 438
Rhino!
Feb to May 2014 440
On our way to the car, Enoch stubbed his toe pretty badly on a metal post that was barely sticking out of the ground. I piggy back carried him the remainder of the walk. Poor guy, he had blood everywhere.
Feb to May 2014 443
And this, this is why I love the zoo. Open-mouthed smile

1 comment:

Janna said...

I so miss going to the zoo with you guys! Gorgeous pics!