Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Circus - October 3rd, 2013

Aug 16 to Oct 28 2013 524 - Copy
We went to the circus and had a blast. Wouldn’t you know it though, I didn’t take any photos of the actual circus! HA! I was too distracted by my cute little family. We had SUCH a great time and Gwen really enjoyed it too. She even fell asleep half way through. The boys were thrilled and loved seeing all the animals. All the insane acts stressed me out and made me wonder how any mother could let their child do such things but in the end, I had fun too. We really enjoyed our family time! We love the Circus.
(the funny shadow across the boys’ faces is from my arm, taking the photo. oops.)
Aug 16 to Oct 28 2013 534 - Copy
Cotton Candy! We had to save for like a month to afford the darn things. YEESH.
Aug 16 to Oct 28 2013 537 - Copy
Gwen and her yummy apple sauce. She was SO good!
Aug 16 to Oct 28 2013 540
Pound it!
Aug 16 to Oct 28 2013 523 - Copy
Girls Seflie!
Aug 16 to Oct 28 2013 542
Loves her time with Daddy.

1 comment:

Janna said...

I really want some cotton candy now! Thanks for that :)

Super fun!