Saturday, February 11, 2012

time for an update

My boys are growing up way too fast. I’m so ready for another baby because my kids are nowhere near babies anymore!

We bought Travis a large Spiderman coloring book the other day and the boys did some coloring. They were so proud of their masterpieces that they begged me to take a picture of them.

Boys Art Feb 7th 001Boys Art Feb 7th 008

 

Boys Art Feb 7th 012

 

I’ve been writing down some of the funny things the boys have been saying lately. Travis is seriously talking like crazy and he repeats everything Enoch says and that drives Enoch nuts of course. The conversations are just so fun…

 

I told Travis today that we would Potty train him on his birthday and he said, “Mom, I’m not a train.”

 

I kissed Travis and his lips were kind of slobbery so I told him, “Ew, your lips are slobbery”. And he said, “No mom, it's not slobber, it's French fries.”

 

Joe was cuddling with a sleeping Enoch, and Enoch was holding Joe's hand, Enoch just woke up, and before he said anything, he grabbed Joe's pinky, and said "Ska-doosh". Then Enoch said, "I just remembered that Dad."

Travis is in bed with us and Joe says, "Hey, I'm going to make you banana pancakes for breakfast." Travis responds, "No banana pancakes Dad, hotdogs!"

I was telling Joe that I was ordering an amazon gift card for my dad and Enoch looked perplexed and then asked, "we're getting grandpa a gift from the amazon jungle?!"


I told Enoch he would get to try a buffalo burger for Grandpa's birthday and he looked worried instead of excited so I asked what was wrong and he said, "But Mom, isn’t it spicy? Like the buffalo wings?"

 

Travis likes to play with my phone because I have movies, tv shows via Netflix and all sorts of games on there for him. The other day he was sitting on my bed, playing with my phone and the phone rang so I asked, “Oh, is that your Daddy calling?”

Travis repsonds, “Yes, I turned it off.”

 

Aren’t they fun? ??

No comments: