Happy Easter! The boys were excited to find out that the Easter Bunny made a stop at their house.
Travis was PUMPED about his Peeps, he carried them around everywhere.
Enoch got Sea Spray (transformer), new Shawn White Clothes (his third outfit now), underwears, a new Hex bug and candy.
Travis got Optimus Prime (he kept saying, “Prime? Prime?), a McQueen outfit and Toy Story 3 outfit, socks, the Cars blu ray and candy.
Prime? Prime?
“No look! I got Sea Spray! Isn’t he awesome?”
My little boys aren’t so little anymore. (frowny face)
Travis came home from church, crawled up on the couch and just fell asleep. It was too cute.
I had to share this – I was setting up our tripod for our family pictures and asked Enoch to stand in front so I could gauge where I wanted us to be and get it all focused, etc.
This was his pose the entire time… Love him!
2 comments:
Prime? Prime? haha. I love your boys! Way to pose Enoch!!! hahaha
They are too cute! The Easter Bunny was good to them!
Post a Comment