Friday, May 8, 2009

The Blessing



Travis Lawrence Huapala Doxey was blessed on May 3, 2009.

The blessing was beautiful, Joe did a great job. We even had a few friends write the blessing down, awesome, thanks guys!
I feel HORRIBLE because I never once pulled my camera out over the weekend. I did get pictures of Travis in the blessing outfit the day after but I didn't get any photos of the family that came into town for the blessing or of us as a family after the blessing in our Sunday best. I'm just out of it. I will from here on out promise to do better with my camera, it will go everywhere with me. Promise!

Thanks again to Bonnie for lettings us have a party afterwords with family and friends. The food was awesome and the company was the best. Also thanks to Ben & Sarah for making the trek out here for the blessing. We've missed you guys a lot so it was great seeing you and the kids!

Both Enoch and Travis have been blessed in Joe's blessing suit.

4 comments:

Lara said...

He's adorable!

Stacy said...

I have forgot my camera so much. I think that's how it is. It's not because the parents find the oldest the most adorable as us younger siblings believe, it's just that you have fewer hands and brain cells from loosing sleep afterwards ;). Anyways, the pics look good. At least you have posted :).

Becca said...

Natalie, you are in trouble for not telling us about the blessing. And in more trouble for not inviting us over for Bonnies cooking! I also awarded you with a blog award. Enjoy

Randrea said...

SO glad that we got to spend some time with you guys while we were in town!! Wish we lived closer!!