Friday, January 30, 2009

Brushing Teeth

Enoch lately has not been a huge fan of getting his teeth brushed. Facing this dilemma, and not wanting to pay for TONS of cavities, I came up with the idea to let him brush my teeth while I brushed his! I thought maybe it would make him feel important and it would occupy his mind while I was making his teeth sparkle. Check out the action!



3 comments:

Randrea said...

What a smart woman you are! I was looking at the post below too about 30 weeks and you are such a cute pregnant lady!! Also, someday I may steal your idea about going out overnight for my birthday instead of anniversary because it's so close to Christmas...now that I think of it I guess we did that this past year...but not with that idea in mind :) Just happened that way I guess.

Anonymous said...

I Love It! Thanks for such a great idea!

Becca said...

You are such a great mom. Those pictures make me smile.