
Baby Doxey is about 15 to 16 inches in length and weighs anywhere from 2.5 to 3.5 lbs. Crazy how quickly they grow, isn't it?
I had my diabetes screen and blood count done yesterday, they are supposed to call me with the results on Friday. We'll see! It was a super quick visit and I must say, the quickest I've had this pregnancy. My Dr's office is always super busy and I wait in my room for at least 20 mins to a half an hour just to see the nurse who takes my blood pressure, then another 15 minutes for the Dr to come in and measure me, ask if I have questions and then send me home. Yesterday was awesome! They had sent the glucose drink home with me on my last visit so I drank that 45 minutes before my appointment, got to the office, did the usual pee in a cup and weigh myself and then sat in my room. The nurse came right in, then the Dr was right after, then the nurse came right in after that and took my blood. Then I actually chatted with the two nurses AND the Dr for about 10 minutes after I scheduled about 4 more visits which totally shocked me because that just hasn't happened since I was pregnant with Enoch. Yes, my OB now is the OB that delivered Enoch. :D LOVE HER. She was new to the area when Enoch was born so they weren't super busy. I have actually referred two of my friends to my OB and they have loved her as well. Glad I could help out! :D
Here's some info on the baby: Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.
I have noticed the sleep and wake cycles and its been nice so far because he sleeps at NIGHT. I get a lot of movement during the day and especially in the evening. I have experienced a few of the rib kicks that are uncomfortable, something Enoch just never did.
I do plan on getting maternity photos this time around too...compliments of JOE. hehe. We'll see how that turns out. I was working full time with Enoch and once I got home, I just died in bed every day so I didn't have much time for anything else. I have ONE picture of me when I was pregnant with Enoch and I TOTALLY regret that EVERYDAY now. Hence the plethura of baby bump photos this time around. More pictures of PREGNANT me to come! :D Fully body ones too, without my shirt pulled up. :D
Here's to a great pregnancy.

1 comment:
I can't believe how tiny you are for how far along you are! You make pregnancy look good!!
Post a Comment