Thursday, November 20, 2008

#2

I am Thankful for: Enoch.

He has been such a wonderful blessing in our lives, since the day he was born. We had it a little rough when he was born but he was such a strong little man, it was impressive. He helped me appreciate the small things in life. Never take anything for granted because tomorrow, it may be gone. Having a child definitely makes you grow up really quick, whether you think you're ready for a baby or not.

I'm thankful for his strong, sweet spirit, his smile, his laugh, his personality, his compassion, his tenderness, even his crazy rowdiness. He is such an entertaining little person and I just can't see my life without him. He has taught me many amazing things as a Mother and I couldn't be more thankful.

Enoch, I love you.

2 comments:

Randrea said...

I love the newborn pictures of Enoch! He was SO tiny! It reminds me of when we saw him for the first time after he was born.

Anonymous said...

Enoch fought so hard as a lil baby!! And now look at him! He is a blessing, a beautiful blessing for all of us! Love you guy's!