Enoch has discovered that he looks awesome in Sun Glasses. His latest favorite is Mommy's shades. Good choice, eh?
Enoch is now 21 months old and loving life. He has recently learned how to turn the kitchen tv on and start a movie on his own. To the amazement of every adult in the house. It seems like he learns new words every day. He started saying shoes, George(curious george), Mo for Nemo, Momo for Elmo, what's this?, bish(fish), mo(more please), and he does sign for thank you. He has learned that when you ask how old he is, he shows you with both of his pointer fingers that he is two. Well, almost two. =) He gives you the CHEESIEST grin when you ask him to smile for the camera. Gotta love it.
1 comment:
Hey Natalie! I miss you!!!!!!! Enoch is getting so big I can't believe it. I bet he is just so much fun! Adorable. Come visit!
Post a Comment